How To Screen Record On iPhone So hey guys, Are you searching about Best Way To Screen Record On iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro & Max With Sound 2022. If yes, then you are on right place The Tech Unrated.
Because, In this article I’ll take a look at how you can record the screen with audio sound and a voice over using microphone.
In this article I’m sharing with you the way of screen record on iPhone & I’m definitely sure this way of screen record on iPhone in 2023 will be very helpful to you.
So let’s get started.
- 1 Best Way To Screen Record On iPhone 11
- 2 FAQ : How To Screen Record On iPhone
- 3 Conclusion
Best Way To Screen Record On iPhone 11
- How To Add Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max
- How To Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max
- How To Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max With Sound
How To Add Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max
- The first thing before record screen you have to add shortcut for screen record in control center of your iPhone. So that it is easy for you to navigate screen record option and how to add screen record on iPhone 11 as a shortcut in control center, this is the process for that.
- So for this, first of all come to the home screen and then click on the option of settings.
After this, you have to tap on option of Control Centre in settings and then tap on the option of customize controls.
- After that go to the section of more controls and then go down and find screen recording and tap one the plus icon to add it to the top list here.
- And after this the shortcut of screen recording will be added to your iPhone’s Control Centre and you can see the screen record option in Control Centre by swiping down.
How To Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max
- So guys, Screen recording becomes easy after adding screen record option in the iPhone’s Control Centre and follow the further steps to do screen recording. Read here how to record screen on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro & Max.
- Now to do screen recording, you have to swipe down from the top right corner and the Control Centre will open. And here you will see the screen recording icon.
- So now to start recording, click on the screen record icon and after that wait for three seconds.
- Recording will begin after the countdown is over and you can record everything from the screen until you stop recording.
- Now if you want to stop the recording, then for this you have to tap on the red status bar appearing on the left side of the iPhone screen.
- After this there will be a pop up show, where you have to tap on the stop and the recording will stop. And your screen recording will be automatically saved in Photos.
How To Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max With Sound
- There is nothing default in this to record screen with sound but with the help of one way you can do screen recording with sound.
- So for this you have to open the Control Center and then long press on the screen record icon shown here.
- And after long press on the screen record icon, here you will see a microphone icon which will be disabled.
- And if you want to do screen recording with sound, then you have to enable the microphone option before starting the recording.
- after turning on the microphone, you can start to use the microphone to record your voice and other sound.
- After this, to stop the screen recording, you have to tap on the red status bar appearing on the top left side of the screen and then you can stop the recording by tapping on the stop option.
- After this the recording will stop and the recorded file will be automatically saved in Photos.
FAQ : How To Screen Record On iPhone
Q.01 How do you record your screen?
Ans. to screen record on iPhone firstly you need to add screen record shortcut in your iPhone’s Control Centre. After that swipe down from top of your iPhone screen and then tap on screen record icon. After 3 Second countdown recording will start.
Q.02 How long can you record screen on iPhone?
Ans. You can do screen recording as long as you want, there is no limit of any kind for screen recording.
Q.03 Does iPhone screen recording record sound?
Ans. In a simple way the answer is yes, If you long press on the screen record icon then you can turn on the microphone to record audio sound.
Q.04 Why can’t I find my screen recording?
Ans. If you are not getting the screen record option in your iPhone, then you can enable it with the help of quick setting and if you’ve not added shortcut of screen recording in your iPhone’s Control Centre then you have to add screen record in Control Centre.
Q.05 How do I record on my iPhone 11?
Ans. For this purpose – Go to settings>>Control Centre>>Customize Controls>>More Controls>>Find Screen Recording>>Then Click On Green Plus Icon To Add Screen Recording Icon In Control Centre.
So guys, In this article I have told you “How To Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro and Max With Sound 2023” which includes How To Add Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max, How To Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max and How To Screen Record On iPhone 11, Pro & Max With Sound topics.
I hope that today’s article has been very helpful for you and you must have found the solution of your problem in this article and if this article is helpful for you then definitely like and share it & for more do follow The Tech Unrated.
Thanks For Reading This Article.